Sale Dates and Schedule
Our sale is held on the first Saturday of every month. We sell hay, straw, machinery, tack, and horses.
Hay, straw and machinery @ 10:00 am.
Tack immediately after (start with used tack, then new tack).
Horses @ 2:00 pm.
Open Trade Day August 2, 2014
Hay, straw, horses will sell as usual through the sale ring.
Gates open at 7:30, no registration required, first come first serve for spaces. No charge to set up.
Sell from a table, trailer, buggy, tailgate, etc. No tables provided.
Sell or trade your unwanted items like, but not limited to:
- Fruit, veggies, eggs, herbs or flowers
- quilts, toys, furniture, pots, vases, pans
- hand tools, pitch forks, hoes, rakes
- Scrap wood, crafts, lawn decorations
- Bridles, saddles, chaps, belts, spurs, halters
- jams, jellies, cookies, breads, pies
- NO animals, pets, or firearms permitted!
August 2, 2014 Open Trade Day
September 6, 2014
October 4, 2014 3rd Annual Fall Driving Sale
November 1, 2014
December 6, 2014
January 3, 2015
February 7, 2015
March 7, 2015 4th Annual Spring Driving Sale